Notice and Disclaimer
Please note the following points regarding the technical information and product usage described in this website.
- Information such as product specifications, characteristics, data, specification materials, and structures described in this website is subject to change. Before using our products, make sure to order the latest specifications and check the content. We disclaim warranty unless you use the latest specifications.
- When considering applications involving heating, such as soldering, especially with eutectic solders, be sure to refer to the latest specifications and check the heat resistance standards.
- We do not guarantee that your intended use will be satisfied or that our product will comply and operate with the equipment that you use.
- While the information contained in this website has been carefully prepared for the sake of accuracy, we shall not be liable whatsoever even in the unlikely event that you or a third party suffers damage as a result of the information being incorrect, insufficient, incomplete, or misprinted.
- Reprinting or reproduction of any part or this entire website without our permission is strictly prohibited.
- The circuits and usage, etc. included in this website are for reference only. We do not guarantee that there will be no infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of the customer or a third party regarding these. We are not liable for any damage related to the infringement of the intellectual property rights or other rights of the customer or a third party.
- The information contained in this website does not permit the customer to implement or use intellectual property rights or other rights owned or managed by us or a third party.
- The products included in this website require an extremely high level of reliability, and they are not designed and manufactured for use with equipment or devices (medical equipment, transportation equipment, public transportation equipment, aerospace equipment, nuclear power control devices, fuel control, in-vehicle equipment (excluding car accessories not related to car control), various safety devices, etc.) (hereinafter, “specific application”) whose failure or malfunction may cause danger or damage to one’s life or health or any other serious damage. We are not liable for any damage caused to you or a third party by using this product or this information for a specific application without obtaining the prior written consent of Kyoto Semiconductor. If you are considering using this product or this information for a specific purpose, please contact our sales office beforehand.
- For our customers to export this product or the technology we provide, it is necessary to comply with the ‘Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act’ and the security export control laws and regulations of each country, and follow the procedures stipulated by the said laws and regulations. Do not use this product or this information for purposes such as developing weapons of mass destruction, military use, or other military purposes.
- This product conforms to the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU).
- If you have any inquiries regarding the details of the products described in this website, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimer for Sample Products
Kyoto Semiconductor, co. ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for product samples; development prototypes (engineering samples), and mass production prototypes (pre-production samples). In no event shall Kyoto Semiconductor be liable, whether in contract or in tort, or otherwise, for any damages not only direct or common damages but also any incidental, special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, damages for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or lost profits, savings or revenues to the fullest extent permitted by law or equity.
By ordering a product sample and subsequently using a product sample, you agree to the terms above.